Facilities Show is the largest FM event in the world, with over 12,000 visitors annually visiting ExCeL London for Facilities Management, Workplace Wellbeing and Smart Building excellence, 18-20 June 2019.
Where facilities management buyers, TFMs and product manufacturers meet to discuss, test and trial the FM solutions of today and tomorrow.
YOUR FREE FACILITIES SHOW VISITOR BADGE GIVES YOU ACCESS TO:
- Over 282 FM product providers, showcasing over 2,000 FM solutions. See the Facilities Show Exhibitor List
- 100 CPD Accredited FM Conference & Training sessions. View the free FM Training programme
- Workplace Wellbeing Show
- Smart Buildings Expo
- Fun networking experiences for FMs, including Virtual Golf and the Games Arcade
- Full access to neighbouring fire, health and safety and security events
MEET FM BUYERS AT FACILITIES SHOW WITH A STAND PACKAGE, FOR ACCESS TO:
- Meetings Service, to directly book meetings with over 12,000 facilities and building management buyers visiting Facilities Show
- A stand presence on the showfloor, exhibitor listing, event guide and more, to position your brand in front of FM buyers
- A lead capture device, to collect the leads of the hot FM prospects you and your sales team meet on your stand at Facilities Show
- Your share of £6.9 billion - this was the combined budget responsibility of visitors in 2018 (24% of visitors had a budget of over £1 million)
- Visiting buyers from 3 neighbouring shows in adjoining halls
Find the right solution for your specific needs. Facilities Show 2019 brings you over 280 exhibitors showcasing products from over 40 countries, spanning all areas of hard and soft FM.
Get insights from inspirational speakers, suppliers and individuals at Facilities Show 2019 at seminars, presentations and discussions in association with the Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management.
Have conversations with the right people. Search for and request meetings with exhibitors with Facilities Show’s free Meetings Service, bringing you together with manufacturers and distributors from the show floor.
Facilities Show powered by renewable energy
We are pleased to announce that as a part of our continued commitment to the sustainability of our event, this year we made the switch to 100% renewable electricity for Facilities Show. This resulted in our electricity use being carbon neutral preventing the creation of 91 tons of CO2 across the P&M series, and therefore significantly reducing our events carbon impact.