Facilities Show is the world’s largest facilities management, workplace wellbeing and smart buildings event, welcoming over 12,000 FM buyers to ExCeL London on 18-20 June 2019
The annual exhibition lets facilities management buyers, TFMs and product manufacturers discuss, test and trial the most innovative FM solutions and access world-class insights, education and thought leadership.
COME AND JOIN US
- Source the market's most innovative facilities management services and products from 300+ suppliers
- Access career development from 100+ free-to-join CPD-accredited workshops and seminars.
- Visit unique features such as the Workplace Wellbeing Zone and Smart Buildings Expo to stay at the forefront of the industry
- Attend THREE co-located shows: IFSEC International, FIREX International and Safety & Health Expo
Register for free and join us in June 2019.
EXHIBIT AT THE SHOW
- Showcase your solutions to 12,000 leading facilities management professionals
- Grow your professional network with tailored, pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings via the Meetings Service
- Position your service at the heart of the facilities landscape with an exclusive location on the show floor
- Collect leads from the hot facilities management prospects you met at your stand
Find out more about exhibiting at Facilities Show 2019 today.
Find the right solution for your specific needs. Facilities Show 2019 brings you over 280 exhibitors showcasing products from over 40 countries, spanning all areas of hard and soft FM.
Get insights from inspirational speakers, suppliers and individuals at Facilities Show 2019 at seminars, presentations and discussions in association with the Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management.
Have conversations with the right people. Search for and request meetings with exhibitors with Facilities Show’s free Meetings Service, bringing you together with manufacturers and distributors from the show floor.
Facilities Show powered by renewable energy
We are pleased to announce that as a part of our continued commitment to the sustainability of our event, this year we made the switch to 100% renewable electricity for Facilities Show. This resulted in our electricity use being carbon neutral preventing the creation of 91 tons of CO2 across the P&M series, and therefore significantly reducing our events carbon impact.