Position your business at the heart of the Facilities Management industry
Exhibiting at Facilities Show isn’t just about floor space. It’s about meeting the entire industry in one room – and putting your business at the heart of it. But don’t just take our word for it.
How 2018 exhibitors found success at Facilities Show
Express Vending had never exhibited at a trade show before. Here's why they've rebooked - from ROI to the buyers they met.
2019 will be Vaclensa's fourth year at Facilities Show. Here's the business value they keep coming back for.
As a former exhibitor at Field Service Management Expo, here's why Commusoft is so excited to exhibit at Facilities Show 2019.
Why exhibit at Facilities Show 2019
Facilities Show celebrated its fifth successful year at ExCeL London in 2018 with exclusive industry support from BIFM, along with RICS, CIWM and CIBSE. Becoming an exhibitor gives you access to key decision makers with buying power. In 2018, 24% of attendees had an annual purchasing budget of over £1 million.
Whether your facilities management solution is cleaning, CAFM and software, waste management or maintenance, you'll unlock the right audience at Facilities Show.
- Showcase your facilities management solutions to the right audience
- Be a part of the global facilities management community, ensuring your smart solutions are placed on a worldwide stage
- Meet face-to-face and have conversations with potential customers
- Stand out from your competitors and reinforce your commitment to the facilities management industry
- Generate global business with high-quality buyers
- Launch your latest FM innovations to a captive audience
- Network with key decision makers and forge productive relationships
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting new and existing partners
Best show for years, both quality and quantity of people have been really strong
We’ve had some really good meetings and enquiries so far, and have made great use of the meetings service – it was very helpful. We’re very satisfied with who we’ve met so far.
Marketing Manager, Glendale
Put your business in front of the FM community
Where else can you meet more than 12,000 FM professionals with significant buying power, plus an additional 34,000 professionals from the security, health & safety, field service and fire industries? Position your business at the heart of the industry at Facilities Show 2019.
Exhibitions are the highest-quality media channel, with 93% of business owners agreeing that they provide the most effective platform from which to convert prospects, according to FaceTime.
Facilities Show’s size provides exhibitors with the largest return on investment and the biggest platform for achieving your business’ objectives.
Independent research found that:
- 80% of those polled agreed that live events deliver better ROI than other media.
- 93% of marketers and business directors and business owners feel face-to-face marketing is the most persuasive media channel.
- 81% of directors agree that average order value with human interaction is over 15 times greater compared to other media investment.
- It's been proven exhibitions are the place for businesses to do business, they're packed with high worth professionals with a budget.