Position your business in the heart of the Facilities Management industry
Exhibiting at Facilities Show isn’t just about floor space. It’s about meeting the entire industry in one room – and putting your business at the heart of it. But don’t just take our word for it.
- Download the Facilities Show Event Brochure
- Download the official 2018 Post-Show Report
- Enquire about booking a stand
85% of all platinum stands have been sold for Facilities Show 2019 – Early Bird offer ends soon!
Take advantage of the Early Bird discount on offer now for a limited time only.
This applies on all stands booked on or before December 31st 2018 and would allow you to save £575 on a 5 x 5 metre Shell Scheme stand*.
With 85% of platinum stands now sold, hurry to avoid missing out.
*Gold, 3 open sided 25m2 stand saving on Early Bird compared to Standard rates.
Why Exhibit at the Facilities Show 2019
Facilities Show celebrated its fifth successful year at ExCeL London in 2018 with exclusive industry support from BIFM, along with RICS, CIWM and CIBSE. Becoming an exhibitor gives you access to key decision makers with buying power. In 2018, 24% of attendees had an annual purchasing budget of over £1 million.
Whether your facilities management solution is cleaning, CAFM and software, waste management or maintenance, you'll unlock the right audience at Facilities Show.
- Showcase your facilities management solutions to the right audience
- Be a part of the global facilities management community, ensuring your smart solutions are placed on a worldwide stage
- Meet face-to-face and have conversations with potential customers
- Stand out from your competitors and reinforce your commitment to the facilities management industry
- Generate global business with high-quality buyers
- Launch your latest FM innovations to a captive audience
- Network with key decision makers and forge productive relationships
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting new and existing partners
Best show for years, both quality and quantity of people have been really strong
We’ve had some really good meetings and enquiries so far, and have made great use of the meetings service – it was very helpful. We’re very satisfied with who we’ve met so far.
Marketing Manager, Glendale
Put your business in front of the FM community
When you exhibit with Facilities Show you'll get so much more than just the floor space. you'll have acces to more than 11,000 FM professionals with buying power, plus a futher 34,000 professionals from the security, health & safety, field service and fire industries.
With amazing crowd drawing features like the Inspirational Keynote Speaker or the BIFM Careers Zone around the show floor, you'll find the perfect location to position your business within Facilities Show. Whether the sector you're focusing on is cleaning, CAFM and software, waste management or maintenance, you'll find your audience at Facilities Show.
Exhibitions are widely regarded by business directors and owners as the best quality media channel, with 93% of this audience agreeing that exhibitions provide the most effective platform through which to convert prospects. (FaceTime stats)
Facilities Show is the largest FM event in the world, and so the perfect place for ROI and achieving business objectives.
Independent research found that:
- 80% of those polled agreed that live events deliver better ROI than other media.
- 93% of marketers and business directors and business owners feel face-to-face marketing is the most persuasive media channel.
- 81% of directors agree that average order value with human interaction is over 15 times greater compared to other media investment.
- It's been proven exhibitions are the place for businesses to do business, they're packed with high worth professionals with a budget.
Co-located as part of the Protection and Management Series with IFSEC International, Field Service Management Expo, Safety & Health Expo and FIREX International, Facilities Show provides a unique environment to do business across the facilities, security, safety, field service and fire protection sectors.