Position your business in the heart of the Facilities Management industry
85% of all platinum stands have been sold for Facilities Show 2018 – Early Bird offer ends soon!
Take advantage of the Early Bird discount on offer now for a limited time only.
This applies on all stands booked on or before December 31st 2018 and would allow you to save £575 on a 5 x 5 metre Shell Scheme stand*.
With 85% of platinum stands now sold, hurry to avoid missing out.
*Gold, 3 open sided 25m2 stand saving on Early Bird compared to Standard rates.
Why Exhibit at the Facilities Show 2019
Facilities Show celebrated its fifth successful year at ExCeL London in 2018 with exclusive industry support from BIFM, along with RICS, CIWM and CIBSE. Becoming an exhibitor gives you access to key decision makers with buying power. In 2018, 24% of attendees had an annual purchasing budget of over £1 million.
Whether your facilities management solution is cleaning, CAFM and software, waste management or maintenance, you'll unlock the right audience at Facilities Show.
- Showcase your facilities management solutions to the right audience
- Be a part of the global facilities management community, ensuring your smart solutions are placed on a worldwide stage
- Meet face-to-face and have conversations with potential customers
- Stand out from your competitors and reinforce your commitment to the facilities management industry
- Generate global business with high-quality buyers
- Launch your latest FM innovations to a captive audience
- Network with key decision makers and forge productive relationships
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting new and existing partners
Put your business in front of the FM community
When you exhibit with Facilities Show you'll get so much more than just the floor space. you'll have acces to more than 11,000 FM professionals with buying power, plus a futher 34,000 professionals from the security, health & safety, field service and fire industries.
With amazing crowd drawing features like the Inspirational Keynote Speaker or the BIFM Careers Zone around the show floor, you'll find the perfect location to position your business within Facilities Show. Whether the sector you're focusing on is cleaning, CAFM and software, waste management or maintenance, you'll find your audience at Facilities Show.
Co-located as part of the Protection and Management Series with IFSEC International, Field Service Management Expo, Safety & Health Expo and FIREX International, Facilities Show provides a unique environment to do business across the facilities, security, safety, field service and fire protection sectors.
We’re very pleased with the quantity and quality of leads at the show, and the VIP lounge was very beneficial to host meetings.
National Sales Account Manager, Vaclensa