Safelincs is the UK's most progressive and customer focused fire safety
provider offering over 4000 products and services not only in the UK but
also in Ireland, Germany, France and Italy. A winner of several
customer care awards, Safelincs prides itself on its total commitment to
customer satisfaction. Safelincs also operates the UK's largest online
fire safety portal, offering not only best quality products at
reasonable prices but also making best use of web based technology to
offer our customers the best experience and latest methods of purchasing.
We are on the forefront of new fire safety product developments and has been chosen as the sole online representative of cost saving new products such as Britannia's new P50 service-free extinguishers. The P50 fire extinguishers do not require maintenance by an extinguisher engineer or a discharge test over their entire 10 year lifespan, which offers businesses and organisations massive savings. The extinguishers are kitemarked, CE marked and supplied with a 10 year warranty (after 10 years the extinguishers can be refurbished for another 10 years service-free life). We take care of everything and the price includes: extinguisher installation, extinguisher ID sign and bracket, the certification and some quick training to show you and your staff how to look after the extinguishers.
SWG to Showcase the Latest in FM and Workplace
Technology at the Facilities Show
International technology provider, Service Works Global (SWG) will be exhibiting on at this years' Facilities Show, showcasing their flagship facilities, property, space and workplace management software application, QFM.
QFM, comprises a suite of web and mobile-enabled modular management tools, with a fully integrated mobile app, is proven to optimise the efficiency of assets, buildings and services, enabling measurable cost savings. The software is underpinned by expert consultancy services in CAFM (computer-aided facilities management), space management and BIM (building information modelling).
Here are some reasons why you should visit SWG on stand P750 at the show:
- With FMs faced with the difficult task of ensuring their premises are running smoothly and safely, QFMs Compliance Management module, helps to ensure that your business is not falling foul of its legal and regulatory obligations. It centralises all relevant information and provides automated reminders and reports to ensure critical dates and deadlines are not missed. The cost of non-compliance to health and safety regulations can lead to fines, prison or even death, so finding a system to manage this is imperative. Learn how QFM can help your business overcome this risk.
- BIM is big news and with the mandatory requirement of BIM Level 2 on all UK public sector contracts, it's a topic that should be high on FM's agenda. Our experienced team will be on hand to explain how space management software and BIM can be integrated, to improve the quality of FM data and reduce operational costs.
- QFM's Dynamic Form Design, is a one-stop solution for creating bespoke forms and checklists to facilitate FM data gathering for field-based surveys, inspections and audits. By enabling the gathering of vital data information and collating feedback, dynamic forms can be utilised to support improved service delivery, maintenance and equipment replacement decisions, as well as improved compliance and monitoring.
- QFM has newly enriched Resource Scheduler functionality, with auto-allocation function capabilities. When a job is logged on QFM the system, automatically assigns the best operative to attend a job based on selected criteria, such as skills, location and availability. It can allocate operatives for multiple jobs simultaneously, saving time and improving help desk efficiency.
- QFM Room Bookings software, which streamlines the management of meeting and conference rooms, visitors, AV equipment, hospitality and other shared services. QFM now provides the ability to synchronise with Microsoft Outlook, allowing the user to search, view room availability, create and cancel bookings, send invitations and amend bookings in real-time, to improve workplace efficiency
Service Works is also offering a complimentary FM Software Advisory Pack designed to assist those looking to implement FM software. The pack includes:
- Guide to Buying FM Software
- Building a Business Case Template
- Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
Completely unique, SFG20 is the essential maintenance tool
for facilities managers, building owners, contractors and consultants.
Recognised as the industry standard, it is the benchmark for working standards;
providing the tools to keep buildings properly maintained and compliant, saving
you time, energy and money. SFG20 is made available through a dynamic web-based
service which is updated in real-time.
An essential tool in tendering, service level re-modelling and auditing, SFG20 has a growing library of core maintenance schedules, currently covering more than 970 industry maintenance task schedules and over 60 equipment chapters.
New products include xBIM, which enables building design information held in Industry Foundation Class (IFC) format to be imported directly from BIM models into SFG20. We're now working with a number of SFG20 Approved Providers, which enables subscribers to pull through SFG20 data and schedules directly into their CAFM or CMMS software. Specialist Sets will improve efficiency and reduce costs by accessing schedules tailored to your sector. Our growing specialist sets include healthcare (HTM aligned), catering and more.
From medical waste and document destruction to sustainability services and compliance solutions, Stericycle have been serving customers since 1989.
Stericycle has been in the UK for over 10 years and offers a wide variety of waste disposal services including; medical waste management, sharps disposal, pharmaceutical waste disposal, document destruction and compliance solutions. We work with companies from all industries and of all sizes providing a true end to end service, giving you peace of mind that your waste is processed with a full and robust audit trail, with the environment in mind.
Shred-it, a Stericycle solution is the world leader in information security. Providing a full suite of services to protect private information including data protection advice, secure paper shredding, hard drive destruction and workplace security policies for organisations of all sizes.
We help our customers keep their promises, by protecting people and brands, promoting health, and safeguarding the environment.
In short, we protect what matters!
Free Waste Audit
If you produce less than 5,000kg of waste per annum, then our FREE online waste audit is vital in helping you stay compliant.
Simply complete the on-line audit and we'll do the rest. You will then receive a bespoke report confirming the findings of the audit - enabling you to demonstrate compliance to the Environment Agency and the latest waste regulations.
Free Data Security Survey
Today, all organisations must protect confidential information in their keeping, whether data is on paper or hard drives, or it originates inside the organisation (employee records, company financials) or outside (customer information, patient records). Regular shredding of paper and electronic media will ensure secure destruction of physical personal data. Shred-it can provide a free data security survey that will help audit your current data flows to asses where confidential information may be as risk and make recommendations on how to reduce these risks. Our security experts and policies can help educate your staff on good GDPR practices and help support your GDPR preparation plans.
We're the experts in workplace privacy protection, providing secure, sustainable, and cost-effective document and data destruction solutions for every type of business.
To get our expertise working for you, visit Stand M835 and talk to our friendly team.
Signs And Lines Limited designs and manufactures quality signage solutions throughout the UK.
Over the past 11 years Signs and Lines has grown into a well-known provider to many industry sectors. With almost 20 years of experience in the signage industry we bring with us the knowledge of numerous sign systems, advice on DDA Compliance and Health and Safety.
The Company has successfully delivered many high profile projects. Developing and implementing products and services is widely regarded as the most important factor in our success.
Our mission is to focus on the customer needs and expectations to inspire confidence and trust. Employees are involved in striving for excellence as we believe that the abilities knowledge and experience of our staff are our most valuable asset.
simPRO Software provides Job Management Software for the Trade Service industry. simPRO's flagship product, simPRO Enterprise integrates every aspect of the trade service business to easily identify the who, what, where, when and how-much of any job. Enterprise enables both service and project based businesses to get the work done on schedule and get paid on time.