Safelincs is the UK's most progressive and customer focused fire safety
provider offering over 4000 products and services not only in the UK but
also in Ireland, Germany, France and Italy. A winner of several
customer care awards, Safelincs prides itself on its total commitment to
customer satisfaction. Safelincs also operates the UK's largest online
fire safety portal, offering not only best quality products at
reasonable prices but also making best use of web based technology to
offer our customers the best experience and latest methods of purchasing.
We are on the forefront of new fire safety product developments and has been chosen as the sole online representative of cost saving new products such as Britannia's new P50 service-free extinguishers. The P50 fire extinguishers do not require maintenance by an extinguisher engineer or a discharge test over their entire 10 year lifespan, which offers businesses and organisations massive savings. The extinguishers are kitemarked, CE marked and supplied with a 10 year warranty (after 10 years the extinguishers can be refurbished for another 10 years service-free life). We take care of everything and the price includes: extinguisher installation, extinguisher ID sign and bracket, the certification and some quick training to show you and your staff how to look after the extinguishers.
SWG to Showcase the Latest in FM and Workplace
Technology at the Facilities Show
International technology provider, Service Works Global (SWG) will be exhibiting on at this years' Facilities Show, showcasing their flagship facilities, property, space and workplace management software application, QFM.
QFM, comprises a suite of web and mobile-enabled modular management tools, with a fully integrated mobile app, is proven to optimise the efficiency of assets, buildings and services, enabling measurable cost savings. The software is underpinned by expert consultancy services in CAFM (computer-aided facilities management), space management and BIM (building information modelling).
Here are some reasons why you should visit SWG on stand P750 at the show:
- With FMs faced with the difficult task of ensuring their premises are running smoothly and safely, QFMs Compliance Management module, helps to ensure that your business is not falling foul of its legal and regulatory obligations. It centralises all relevant information and provides automated reminders and reports to ensure critical dates and deadlines are not missed. The cost of non-compliance to health and safety regulations can lead to fines, prison or even death, so finding a system to manage this is imperative. Learn how QFM can help your business overcome this risk.
- BIM is big news and with the mandatory requirement of BIM Level 2 on all UK public sector contracts, it's a topic that should be high on FM's agenda. Our experienced team will be on hand to explain how space management software and BIM can be integrated, to improve the quality of FM data and reduce operational costs.
- QFM's Dynamic Form Design, is a one-stop solution for creating bespoke forms and checklists to facilitate FM data gathering for field-based surveys, inspections and audits. By enabling the gathering of vital data information and collating feedback, dynamic forms can be utilised to support improved service delivery, maintenance and equipment replacement decisions, as well as improved compliance and monitoring.
- QFM has newly enriched Resource Scheduler functionality, with auto-allocation function capabilities. When a job is logged on QFM the system, automatically assigns the best operative to attend a job based on selected criteria, such as skills, location and availability. It can allocate operatives for multiple jobs simultaneously, saving time and improving help desk efficiency.
- QFM Room Bookings software, which streamlines the management of meeting and conference rooms, visitors, AV equipment, hospitality and other shared services. QFM now provides the ability to synchronise with Microsoft Outlook, allowing the user to search, view room availability, create and cancel bookings, send invitations and amend bookings in real-time, to improve workplace efficiency
Service Works is also offering a complimentary FM Software Advisory Pack designed to assist those looking to implement FM software. The pack includes:
- Guide to Buying FM Software
- Building a Business Case Template
- Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
Completely unique, SFG20 is the essential maintenance tool
for facilities managers, building owners, contractors and consultants.
Recognised as the industry standard, it is the benchmark for working standards;
providing the tools to keep buildings properly maintained and compliant, saving
you time, energy and money. SFG20 is made available through a dynamic web-based
service which is updated in real-time.
An essential tool in tendering, service level re-modelling and auditing, SFG20 has a growing library of core maintenance schedules, currently covering more than 970 industry maintenance task schedules and over 60 equipment chapters.
New products include xBIM, which enables building design information held in Industry Foundation Class (IFC) format to be imported directly from BIM models into SFG20. We're now working with a number of SFG20 Approved Providers, which enables subscribers to pull through SFG20 data and schedules directly into their CAFM or CMMS software. Specialist Sets will improve efficiency and reduce costs by accessing schedules tailored to your sector. Our growing specialist sets include healthcare (HTM aligned), catering and more.
We offer secure, professional and fully accredited shredding services for businesses and individuals throughout the UK.
Whatever you need shredded, we can help. Our core business is shredding services for confidential documents and paper waste. But we can also offer a shredding service for consumer goods, clothes, accessories, electronics, office equipment and more – basically, anything you need disposed of reliably and securely.
We offer dedicated shredding facilities for off-site shredding where we collect and then shred at our secure shredding depots. We also offer mobile shredding services where the material is shredded at your own home or business. These services are available on an adhoc or regular basis.
At the heart of our service is a total commitment to security. We do everything we can to make sure clients' confidential data and reputations are never compromised by what we do.
From medical waste and document destruction to sustainability services and compliance solutions, Stericycle have been serving customers since 1989.
Stericycle has been in the UK for over 10 years and offers a wide variety of waste disposal services including; medical waste management, sharps disposal, pharmaceutical waste disposal, document destruction and compliance solutions. We work with companies from all industries and of all sizes providing a true end to end service, giving you peace of mind that your waste is processed with a full and robust audit trail, with the environment in mind.
Shred-it, a Stericycle solution is the world leader in information security. Providing a full suite of services to protect private information including data protection advice, secure paper shredding, hard drive destruction and workplace security policies for organisations of all sizes.
We help our customers keep their promises, by protecting people and brands, promoting health, and safeguarding the environment.
In short, we protect what matters!
Free Waste Audit
If you produce less than 5,000kg of waste per annum, then our FREE online waste audit is vital in helping you stay compliant.
Simply complete the on-line audit and we'll do the rest. You will then receive a bespoke report confirming the findings of the audit - enabling you to demonstrate compliance to the Environment Agency and the latest waste regulations.
Free Data Security Survey
Today, all organisations must protect confidential information in their keeping, whether data is on paper or hard drives, or it originates inside the organisation (employee records, company financials) or outside (customer information, patient records). Regular shredding of paper and electronic media will ensure secure destruction of physical personal data. Shred-it can provide a free data security survey that will help audit your current data flows to asses where confidential information may be as risk and make recommendations on how to reduce these risks. Our security experts and policies can help educate your staff on good GDPR practices and help support your GDPR preparation plans.
We're the experts in workplace privacy protection, providing secure, sustainable, and cost-effective document and data destruction solutions for every type of business.
To get our expertise working for you, visit Stand M835 and talk to our friendly team.
ODC Private Limited the developer of eFACiLiTY is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner - founded in 1998
with headquarters in India and operational offices in Malaysia, USA and UAE.
Since its inception, SIERRA has steadily established itself as one of the
leaders in providing IT solutions for top enterprises; proficient in Hardware
Integration / Automation technologies, Enterprise Software Development, Custom
Software Development, Web and Mobile Applications development for customers
SIERRA's eFACiLiTY Building where our software development centre is operating from is rated as the World's 2nd highest and India's highest ranking Green Building rated by GBCI under LEED NC v2009. This is also the greenest software development centre in the world.
eFACiLiTY® – Web based Enterprise Facility Management Software is a modular facilities management system and is critical for managing any large infrastructure like office buildings, data centers, hospital / hotel buildings, retail malls, green buildings, residential complexes, airports, government buildings etc., for end-to-end facility management needs.
eFACiLiTY® is an innovative enterprise level technology product, purpose-built to help facility managers to seamlessly track and monitor complex processes, automate facility operations, provide management dashboards for critical analysis and enable enterprise wide control in the most efficient way.
eFACiLiTY® – BMS/BAS Integration
eFACiLiTY® integrates seamlessly with popular Building Management Systems (BMS) / Building Automation Systems (BAS) like the Tridium's Niagara Framework, Siemens' Desigo Insight, Schneider's TAC Vista and Ion, Carrier Race's WebCTRL, Honeywell's EBI, Azbil's savic-net FX, TRANE's Tracer ES, Johnson Controls, Beckhoff, Delta Loytec etc.
Functionalities achieved by integrating eFACiLiTY with any BMS / BAS systems:
- Fault and Warning Alarms based Work Order Triggering
- Readings based preventive maintenance
- Predictive maintenance based on the parameters breach, excessive consumption (unusual spike)
- Switching HVAC / Lighting in Conference / Meeting Rooms
- Automated Tenant Billing
- Dashboard for energy meter readings for electricity, water, gas, chilled water etc.
- BMS Mapping and lots more.
- 2 Decades of successful operations
- Technology Superiority
- World class & scalable infrastructure
- Domain expertise
- 200+ Strong committed team
- 20+ Fortune 500 customers
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile Applications Development
- Offshore Development Services
- Software Support Services
- End-to-end IT turnkey Solutions
- Enterprise Software Products
Primarily designed to assist the technicians and facility managers to efficiently perform their tasks on-the go! This fully integrated app with custom set alerts for maintenance activities, assigned worked orders etc., the chances of missing out on any deadlines is bleak. Break the pattern of operating in silos, and build the habit of working in an integrated environment.
- Smart Building Controls
- Asset Tracking
- Work Order Processing
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Helpdesk Calls
- Mail room Management
- Facility Booking System
- Meter Readings
- Canteen Management
- Enterprise Asset Management / CMMS related Modules - Automates your Asset Management, Work Order Management, Contract Management & inventory Management
- Help Desk / Knowledge Base - A full-fledged helpdesk to manage the small & large helpdesk operations
- Space Management - Manages Space Inventory, tracks occupancy for utilization analysis, Department / project wise occupancy analysis and charge backs
- Facility Booking - Meeting / Conference Room booking
- Visitor Management - Screening & Security, streamlines guests and visitors.
- Time & Attendance - Roster Generation, Leave Management, Exception Handling
- Tenant Billing System - Automated billing of services by integrating with Building Management Systems (BMS), Smart meters etc.
- eFACiLiTY Mobile - works on devices like Mobile Phones, PDAs and Tablets running on iOS and Android platforms
- Energy Dashboards - provides intuitive management dashboards to monitor Energy Utilization, Water Consumption, Solar Power generation and Monetary Savings
- BMS/BAS Integration - eFACiLiTY® integrates seamlessly with popular Building Management Systems (BMS) / Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Travel Requests - to track and manage all travel related requests like air ticket reservation, visa processing, foreign currency purchase, hotel reservations, car rentals and many more
- Mail Room Management - to keep in track of the Outgoing and Incoming Consignments
- Workflow Engine - manage and execute complex workflows involving multi-level approvals, rule based branching etc.
- Canteen Management - manage canteen and kitchen operations, Integration with Access Control System to capture and update the Meal Count details against an employee for payroll processing
- Human Resource Management - Maintain employee profiles, scheduling targeted skill development programs, Dashboards displaying upcoming events, announcements, news and other key events
- Payroll Management System - Complete Employee History, Monthly Department-wise Salary Abstract for Accounts Departments, Auto Salary Slip Generation, EPF Registers, Loans / Advances Management, Complete Statutory Reports for Government Agencies
eFACiLiTY® is Developed using Microsoft Technologies and supports both MS SQL and Oracle databases and is completely a web-based software that can work on all major browsers and the software is customizable to individual requirements.
Signs And Lines Limited designs and manufactures quality signage solutions throughout the UK.
Over the past 11 years Signs and Lines has grown into a well-known provider to many industry sectors. With almost 20 years of experience in the signage industry we bring with us the knowledge of numerous sign systems, advice on DDA Compliance and Health and Safety.
The Company has successfully delivered many high profile projects. Developing and implementing products and services is widely regarded as the most important factor in our success.
Our mission is to focus on the customer needs and expectations to inspire confidence and trust. Employees are involved in striving for excellence as we believe that the abilities knowledge and experience of our staff are our most valuable asset.
simPRO Software provides Job Management Software for the Trade Service industry. simPRO's flagship product, simPRO Enterprise integrates every aspect of the trade service business to easily identify the who, what, where, when and how-much of any job. Enterprise enables both service and project based businesses to get the work done on schedule and get paid on time.
Sitemark is the independent best practice benchmarking process that offers 3 fully integrated modules of activity to support the facilities management services within any type of organisation.
We can help you:
- Minimise costs - Demonstrate best value- Save time & effort - Improve sustainability- Improve service delivery - Ensure legal compliance
We work across all sectors including Education, Healthcare, Commercial and worked at over 7,000 sites with over 280 service providers.
We have a demonstrable track record of reviewing, embedding and certifying facilities management solutions on contracts of all sizes, across all sectors.
Whether you use a contracted provider, in-house team or are a provider of services, we can provide you with management solutions that deliver real improvements. Our independence also ensures that you receive transparent, expert advice that is focused on your organisations needs. Our customers, which include some of the highest profile sites in the UK trust us to help them achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of clean, healthy and enjoyable working environments.
We can do the same for you.
Smart Space UK Instant BuildingsOur mission is to ensure we deliver what is best for our customer and NOT just what suits us.Smart Space Instant Buildings provides fast and cost-effective solutions for a whole range of industrial and commercial applications. The company has evolved and developed over the years since its inception in 1985, but the underlying premise has always been to give you the building best suited to you.
British Made, British Based, British OwnedThe business is independently owned and operated in Britain. One of the main advantages of working with Smart Space is that you get the benefit of years of experience from our team.
We are fairly unusual in this industry in that our staff are all directly employed by us; the Smart Space team currently numbers more than 30 and are structured into specialist areas to ensure that our customers are always given the best possible service and support.
As the industry has progressed, particularly in areas such as Health and Safety and CDM regulations, so has Smart Space. We ensure that we work to regulatory standards and work closely with the customers to conform to their own working practices.
SquareFM recognises that organisations are under significant pressure to keep their services high performing whilst identifying ways to cut costs. We believe that effective Facilities Management with the correct platform and the right partners enables both. We believe that there has to be a far better way of keeping buildings compliant and well maintained. This should not come at a cost premium, it should be achievable while reducing budget spend and with as little effort from building occupants and building managers as possible. We aim to achieve 100% compliance across all disciplines within your built environment. SquareFM's unique software will allow you to reduce time managing Reactive, Planned and Compliance Jobs. SquareFM will provide you with the confidence that the buildings you manage and/or occupy along with their associated systems are being maintained to the highest possible standard. Absolute transparency is at the core of our software and business philosophy.