Action Storage is a leading manufacturer and supplier of shelving, lockers and niche storage products. Their products have stood the test of time as for over thirty years Action Storage has helped businesses transform their storage spaces for the better.
You will find Action Storage with their three signature products: the versatile Supershelf Shelving System, their high quality Atlas Steel Lockers and the tougher-than-tough eXtreme Plastic Lockers.
Whilst at the Facilities Show, Action will be exclusively revealing their new additions to the Supershelf range which include: claddings which are ideal for store fronts, bay strengtheners to handle heavier items and much more.
Offering a full service of design, delivery and installation, Action Storage work with you at every step of the project to ensure your storage needs are met hassle-free, on time and on budget.
As part of their dedication to quality and health & safety, Action Storage is a member of the British Safety Council, The National Association of Shopfitters and is BSI certified for ISO9001.
Action Storage is running a special promotion for all those who visit their stand.
BPR Group provides total waste
management, recycling, office supplies, secure data destruction and food waste
solutions for London and the South East. We were originally established by
Friends of the Earth in 1988, and although now a completely standalone company,
we retain our commitment to delivering the best environmental solutions for our
clients. Today, we are still pioneers and innovators, keeping ahead of the
curve in waste management processing, collecting, reporting and in strategies
for client engagement.
An ethical approach is part of who are, not just what we do. Last year we became the first waste management company in London to be accredited by the London Living Wage foundation. Since 2001, we have donated over £330,000 to social and environmental charities including FareShare, The Children's Literacy Charity and the Marine Conservation Society.
We have always been a recycling company first, and during the first 15 years of operating we only collected recycling. Today we collect everything from mixed recycling and cardboard to food waste, batteries and IT equipment, and residual waste.
Last year we launched some new and exciting initiatives to help our customers recycle more of their waste. This includes coffee grounds recycling in partnership with bio-bean and our very own coffee cup recycling service.
So, come join us on our lawn to speak to our sustainability experts and enter our competition for the chance to win a bottle of English bubbly.
We specialise in signing-in systems for lobbies and receptions, to record people coming in and out of your premises. The systems convey your health and safety policy or terms and conditions. Provide evacuation lists for fires and other emergencies. Managed by a friendly dashboard for real time information and reports.
Cyc-Lok (The Company) designs, assembles and
sells SMART bicycle locker systems. The Company currently
installs and deploys storage infrastructure that meets the needs of the next
generation of smarter mobility. Management wish to lay the foundations for a
future of smarter, reliable, and emission- free mobility, accessible by
Since its inception GUK has developed an enviable reputation as one of the country's most successful security organisations. This success is the result of hard work, innovation and the embracing of leading technologies enabling the delivery of a service that is uniquely tailored to the requirements of individual clients.
From humble beginnings to a nationwide presence, the company's growth and success attests to its ability to meet clients' needs, from individual highly trained security personnel to fully integrated security teams operating in a variety of environments from Supermarkets to prestigious blue-chip assignments.
Keytracker is a
global supplier of key and asset management solutions for every requirement.
Whether it is keys for vehicles and machinery that need enhanced security, or equipment that needs to be monitored or secured, Keytracker can provide a secure and organised approach to key and asset management.
Very pleased to be exhibiting at the Facilities Show for the first time, Keyzapp is the fastest, simplest, most effective way to manage your Keys and Assets.
Using Industry-leading online software and “smart fobs”, our unique technology eliminates all the usual challenges of key management, allowing you to focus on the things that matter. We fit your process and budget with almost no learning curve, saving you time and money every day.
Ever spent time searching for a key because it wasn't where you expected? Keyzapp provides stress-free key management, making issuing, auditing and chasing keys fast and simple. Scan and transfer responsibility for your keys and assets seamlessly via laptop, tablet or smartphone and find out where they all are at one click of a button.
Originally built for the Lettings industry, Keyzapp has built up a strong customer base in 14 different countries, and has recently attracted more and more clients from the Facilities Management, Safety and Security industries who love our product for its simplicity and flexibility.
Come see us on Stand FM6088 and find out how to effortlessly track keys from your desk, cabinet, or even your phone. Choose a customised fob design to make your brand shine!
Kingfisher Guarding Services is a professional and highly customer-focussed specialist security guard company serving London and the south-east. Our customers trust in our personalised service and in our professional approach to delivering the very best in security.
We support our clients' needs by providing bespoke quality security solutions for all occasions; protecting people and their assets at all times. Whether we are required for private individuals or corporate organisations, we employ the highest calibre security guards to take care of:
We firmly believe that by recruiting the right people, they deliver the right service for you. We invest in our staff and in their professional development, ensuring that we have the most dedicated team of professionals on board, to provide you with the very best people in the security guard industry. That's why we have become one of the top trusted security providers in and around London.
ODC Private Limited the developer of eFACiLiTY is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner - founded in 1998
with headquarters in India and operational offices in Malaysia, USA and UAE.
Since its inception, SIERRA has steadily established itself as one of the
leaders in providing IT solutions for top enterprises; proficient in Hardware
Integration / Automation technologies, Enterprise Software Development, Custom
Software Development, Web and Mobile Applications development for customers
SIERRA's eFACiLiTY Building where our software development centre is operating from is rated as the World's 2nd highest and India's highest ranking Green Building rated by GBCI under LEED NC v2009. This is also the greenest software development centre in the world.
eFACiLiTY® – Web based Enterprise Facility Management Software is a modular facilities management system and is critical for managing any large infrastructure like office buildings, data centers, hospital / hotel buildings, retail malls, green buildings, residential complexes, airports, government buildings etc., for end-to-end facility management needs.
eFACiLiTY® is an innovative enterprise level technology product, purpose-built to help facility managers to seamlessly track and monitor complex processes, automate facility operations, provide management dashboards for critical analysis and enable enterprise wide control in the most efficient way.
eFACiLiTY® – BMS/BAS Integration
eFACiLiTY® integrates seamlessly with popular Building Management Systems (BMS) / Building Automation Systems (BAS) like the Tridium's Niagara Framework, Siemens' Desigo Insight, Schneider's TAC Vista and Ion, Carrier Race's WebCTRL, Honeywell's EBI, Azbil's savic-net FX, TRANE's Tracer ES, Johnson Controls, Beckhoff, Delta Loytec etc.
Functionalities achieved by integrating eFACiLiTY with any BMS / BAS systems:
- Fault and Warning Alarms based Work Order Triggering
- Readings based preventive maintenance
- Predictive maintenance based on the parameters breach, excessive consumption (unusual spike)
- Switching HVAC / Lighting in Conference / Meeting Rooms
- Automated Tenant Billing
- Dashboard for energy meter readings for electricity, water, gas, chilled water etc.
- BMS Mapping and lots more.
- 2 Decades of successful operations
- Technology Superiority
- World class & scalable infrastructure
- Domain expertise
- 200+ Strong committed team
- 20+ Fortune 500 customers
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile Applications Development
- Offshore Development Services
- Software Support Services
- End-to-end IT turnkey Solutions
- Enterprise Software Products
Primarily designed to assist the technicians and facility managers to efficiently perform their tasks on-the go! This fully integrated app with custom set alerts for maintenance activities, assigned worked orders etc., the chances of missing out on any deadlines is bleak. Break the pattern of operating in silos, and build the habit of working in an integrated environment.
- Smart Building Controls
- Asset Tracking
- Work Order Processing
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Helpdesk Calls
- Mail room Management
- Facility Booking System
- Meter Readings
- Canteen Management
- Enterprise Asset Management / CMMS related Modules - Automates your Asset Management, Work Order Management, Contract Management & inventory Management
- Help Desk / Knowledge Base - A full-fledged helpdesk to manage the small & large helpdesk operations
- Space Management - Manages Space Inventory, tracks occupancy for utilization analysis, Department / project wise occupancy analysis and charge backs
- Facility Booking - Meeting / Conference Room booking
- Visitor Management - Screening & Security, streamlines guests and visitors.
- Time & Attendance - Roster Generation, Leave Management, Exception Handling
- Tenant Billing System - Automated billing of services by integrating with Building Management Systems (BMS), Smart meters etc.
- eFACiLiTY Mobile - works on devices like Mobile Phones, PDAs and Tablets running on iOS and Android platforms
- Energy Dashboards - provides intuitive management dashboards to monitor Energy Utilization, Water Consumption, Solar Power generation and Monetary Savings
- BMS/BAS Integration - eFACiLiTY® integrates seamlessly with popular Building Management Systems (BMS) / Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Travel Requests - to track and manage all travel related requests like air ticket reservation, visa processing, foreign currency purchase, hotel reservations, car rentals and many more
- Mail Room Management - to keep in track of the Outgoing and Incoming Consignments
- Workflow Engine - manage and execute complex workflows involving multi-level approvals, rule based branching etc.
- Canteen Management - manage canteen and kitchen operations, Integration with Access Control System to capture and update the Meal Count details against an employee for payroll processing
- Human Resource Management - Maintain employee profiles, scheduling targeted skill development programs, Dashboards displaying upcoming events, announcements, news and other key events
- Payroll Management System - Complete Employee History, Monthly Department-wise Salary Abstract for Accounts Departments, Auto Salary Slip Generation, EPF Registers, Loans / Advances Management, Complete Statutory Reports for Government Agencies
eFACiLiTY® is Developed using Microsoft Technologies and supports both MS SQL and Oracle databases and is completely a web-based software that can work on all major browsers and the software is customizable to individual requirements.