As UK partners for Europe's leading manufacturers, Compact and Bale provide a comprehensive and full range of innovative waste compactors, balers, shredders, bin presses and liquid draining machines to some of Britain's biggest businesses.
We are the only waste management company in the UK to offer a range of market first innovations that don't just provide significant and direct environmental and financial benefit but also save on labour with our 'Automate to Save' range.
Our focus is on finding the best and most appropriate solution for your business, whether that is the provision of reliable waste collection services or through installing our innovative equipment, we have saved customers hundreds of thousands per year whilst doubling their recycling performance, ensuring their general waste is used for residual derived fuel once, material recyclables have been recovered. We have been diverting businesses waste from landfill for 18 years and most of our customers now divert from incineration.
Our equipment is of the highest quality and with its reduced lifetime cost, provides the greatest return on investment when compared with our competitors.
The objective of DB Group is to simplify business utilities and help our customers work towards smart buildings where everything from procurement through to big data monitoring systems are working in tandem to secure the best result possible.
Our expert, dedicated teams manage all the utility requirements for large property estates all over the UK, continually improving the way energy, water and telecoms are both procured and utilised within working environments.
We also ensure our customers are fully compliant with all current legislation including MID metering for tenant charging and monitoring temperatures for legionella requirements.
Visit us on stand Q500 to have a chat about how your business utilities can be simplified, your energy consumption reduced and how big data can be used to accurately report the many variables within a building environment.
Elogbooks FM Ltd provides a powerful solution that drives compliance, sustainability and tenant
wellbeing across client portfolios, Elogbooks CAFM with branded 24/7 Helpdesk
is partnering 4D Monitoring, a complete energy monitoring service, and the
Occupier Services Portal, an online communication hub that enables enhanced
tenant interaction. Visit the Elogbooks stand to find out more.
HottScan GmbH & Co. KG is a subsidiary of the well-known company Hottgenroth group based in Cologne, Germany.
The Hottgenroth group develops, sells and supports practical software tools in the fields of engineering, simulation, compliance-verification and financial justification of building services and renewable energy systems. Our software is used by architects, building services engineers and energy consultants.
The product HottScan HS-1 room scanner broadens the Hottgenroth group's product range by introducing another ground-breaking new approach to 3D room modelling. The HottScan room-scanner takes a 360° panoramic picture in high-definition and makes precise laser measurements at the same time in less than 2 minutes per room. Thanks to state-of-the-art data acquisition capture technology and modelling techniques, the system requires fewer laser-point values than conventional laser scanners.
The export and processing in several file formats (DWG, DXF and Collada) is possible a convenient way.
Completely unique, SFG20 is the essential maintenance tool
for facilities managers, building owners, contractors and consultants.
Recognised as the industry standard, it is the benchmark for working standards;
providing the tools to keep buildings properly maintained and compliant, saving
you time, energy and money. SFG20 is made available through a dynamic web-based
service which is updated in real-time.
An essential tool in tendering, service level re-modelling and auditing, SFG20 has a growing library of core maintenance schedules, currently covering more than 970 industry maintenance task schedules and over 60 equipment chapters.
New products include xBIM, which enables building design information held in Industry Foundation Class (IFC) format to be imported directly from BIM models into SFG20. We're now working with a number of SFG20 Approved Providers, which enables subscribers to pull through SFG20 data and schedules directly into their CAFM or CMMS software. Specialist Sets will improve efficiency and reduce costs by accessing schedules tailored to your sector. Our growing specialist sets include healthcare (HTM aligned), catering and more.
ODC Private Limited the developer of eFACiLiTY is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner - founded in 1998
with headquarters in India and operational offices in Malaysia, USA and UAE.
Since its inception, SIERRA has steadily established itself as one of the
leaders in providing IT solutions for top enterprises; proficient in Hardware
Integration / Automation technologies, Enterprise Software Development, Custom
Software Development, Web and Mobile Applications development for customers
SIERRA's eFACiLiTY Building where our software development centre is operating from is rated as the World's 2nd highest and India's highest ranking Green Building rated by GBCI under LEED NC v2009. This is also the greenest software development centre in the world.
eFACiLiTY® – Web based Enterprise Facility Management Software is a modular facilities management system and is critical for managing any large infrastructure like office buildings, data centers, hospital / hotel buildings, retail malls, green buildings, residential complexes, airports, government buildings etc., for end-to-end facility management needs.
eFACiLiTY® is an innovative enterprise level technology product, purpose-built to help facility managers to seamlessly track and monitor complex processes, automate facility operations, provide management dashboards for critical analysis and enable enterprise wide control in the most efficient way.
eFACiLiTY® – BMS/BAS Integration
eFACiLiTY® integrates seamlessly with popular Building Management Systems (BMS) / Building Automation Systems (BAS) like the Tridium's Niagara Framework, Siemens' Desigo Insight, Schneider's TAC Vista and Ion, Carrier Race's WebCTRL, Honeywell's EBI, Azbil's savic-net FX, TRANE's Tracer ES, Johnson Controls, Beckhoff, Delta Loytec etc.
Functionalities achieved by integrating eFACiLiTY with any BMS / BAS systems:
1) Fault and Warning Alarms based Work Order Triggering
2) Readings based preventive maintenance
3) Predictive maintenance based on the parameters breach, excessive consumption (unusual spike)
4) Switching HVAC / Lighting in Conference / Meeting Rooms
5) Automated Tenant Billing
6) Dashboard for energy meter readings for electricity, water, gas, chilled water etc.
7) BMS Mapping and lots more..
1. 2 Decades of successful operations
2. Technology Superiority
3. World class & scalable infrastructure
4. Domain expertise
5. 200+ Strong committed team
6. 20+ Fortune 500 customers
1. Web Applications Development
2. Mobile Applications Development
3. Offshore Development Services
4. Software Support Services
5. End-to-end IT turnkey Solutions
6. Enterprise Software Products
Smart Facility App:
Primarily designed to assist the technicians and facility managers to efficiently perform their tasks on-the go! This fully integrated app with custom set alerts for maintenance activities, assigned worked orders etc., the chances of missing out on any deadlines is bleak. Break the pattern of operating in silos, and build the habit of working in an integrated environment.
· Smart Building Controls
· Asset Tracking
· Work Order Processing
· Inspection and Maintenance
· Helpdesk Calls
· Mail room Management
· Facility Booking System
· Meter Readings
· Canteen Management
1. Enterprise Asset Management / CMMS related Modules - Automates your Asset Management, Work Order Management, Contract Management & inventory Management
2. Help Desk / Knowledge Base - A full-fledged helpdesk to manage the small & large helpdesk operations
3. Space Management - Manages Space Inventory, tracks occupancy for utilization analysis, Department / project wise occupancy analysis and charge backs
4. Facility Booking - Meeting / Conference Room booking
5. Visitor Management - Screening & Security, streamlines guests and visitors.
6. Time & Attendance - Roster Generation, Leave Management, Exception Handling
7. Tenant Billing System - Automated billing of services by integrating with Building Management Systems (BMS), Smart meters etc.
8. eFACiLiTY Mobile - works on devices like Mobile Phones, PDAs and Tablets running on iOS and Android platforms
9. Energy Dashboards - provides intuitive management dashboards to monitor Energy Utilization, Water Consumption, Solar Power generation and Monetary Savings
10. BMS/BAS Integration - eFACiLiTY® integrates seamlessly with popular Building Management Systems (BMS) / Building Automation Systems (BAS)
11. Travel Requests - to track and manage all travel related requests like air ticket reservation, visa processing, foreign currency purchase, hotel reservations, car rentals and many more
12. Mail Room Management - to keep in track of the Outgoing and Incoming Consignments
13. Workflow Engine - manage and execute complex workflows involving multi-level approvals, rule based branching etc.
14. Canteen Management - manage canteen and kitchen operations, Integration with Access Control System to capture and update the Meal Count details against an employee for payroll processing
15. Human Resource Management - Maintain employee profiles, scheduling targeted skill development programs, Dashboards displaying upcoming events, announcements, news and other key events
16. Payroll Management System - Complete Employee History, Monthly Department-wise Salary Abstract for Accounts Departments, Auto Salary Slip Generation, EPF Registers, Loans / Advances Management, Complete Statutory Reports for Government Agencies
eFACiLiTY® is Developed using Microsoft Technologies and supports both MS SQL and Oracle databases and is completely a web-based software that can work on all major browsers and the software is customizable to individual requirements.
The Carbon Trust is an independent, expert partner of leading organisations around the world, helping them contribute to and benefit from a more sustainable future through carbon reduction, resource efficiency strategies and commercialising low carbon technologies.