BigChange by name, BigChange by nature! BigChange is an established force in mobile workforce management, offering a system that transforms the way companies manage their mobile operations. JobWatch from BigChange is the paperless way to plan, manage, schedule and track any mobile workforce. This powerful all-in-one Mobile Workforce Management enables companies to can manage their entire operation, from quote all the way through to invoice.
Being both modern in design and user-friendly, Accordant has quickly become the world's most advanced workspace management system on the market. Without the restriction of a per-user license, your whole team can quickly get involved to keep your data accurate and current. Prior to implementing the Accordant system, alot of our clients were struggling with managing occupancy information, keeping up-to-date with floor plan changes and battling with othe IWMS systems which were not user-friendly and labour intensive to get results. Our clients now have an interactive system, which is easy to deploy and use, can be shared between many roles within the company and immediately has accurate information available in just a few clicks.
Commusoft is the all-in-one software solution for managing field service businesses. From first contact to final payment and beyond, Commusoft streamlines and centralises every process involved in running a successful and profitable business.
The cloud-based software runs from anywhere on any device, even without an internet connection. The moment your engineers are back online, every action and piece of data syncs across the system. No more not knowing where your workforce is or being tied to a desk in the office.
See how much time you could save and revenue you could generate with powerful job management software from Commusoft.
HottScan GmbH & Co. KG is a subsidiary of the well-known company Hottgenroth group based in Cologne, Germany.
The Hottgenroth group develops, sells and supports practical software tools in the fields of engineering, simulation, compliance-verification and financial justification of building services and renewable energy systems. Our software is used by architects, building services engineers and energy consultants.
The product HottScan HS-1 room scanner broadens the Hottgenroth group's product range by introducing another ground-breaking new approach to 3D room modelling. The HottScan room-scanner takes a 360° panoramic picture in high-definition and makes precise laser measurements at the same time in less than 2 minutes per room. Thanks to state-of-the-art data acquisition capture technology and modelling techniques, the system requires fewer laser-point values than conventional laser scanners.
The export and processing in several file formats (DWG, DXF and Collada) is possible a convenient way.
SWG to Showcase the Latest in FM and Workplace
Technology at the Facilities Show
International technology provider, Service Works Global (SWG) will be exhibiting on at this years' Facilities Show, showcasing their flagship facilities, property, space and workplace management software application, QFM.
QFM, comprises a suite of web and mobile-enabled modular management tools, with a fully integrated mobile app, is proven to optimise the efficiency of assets, buildings and services, enabling measurable cost savings. The software is underpinned by expert consultancy services in CAFM (computer-aided facilities management), space management and BIM (building information modelling).
Here are some reasons why you should visit SWG on stand P750 at the show:
- With FMs faced with the difficult task of ensuring their premises are running smoothly and safely, QFMs Compliance Management module, helps to ensure that your business is not falling foul of its legal and regulatory obligations. It centralises all relevant information and provides automated reminders and reports to ensure critical dates and deadlines are not missed. The cost of non-compliance to health and safety regulations can lead to fines, prison or even death, so finding a system to manage this is imperative. Learn how QFM can help your business overcome this risk.
- BIM is big news and with the mandatory requirement of BIM Level 2 on all UK public sector contracts, it's a topic that should be high on FM's agenda. Our experienced team will be on hand to explain how space management software and BIM can be integrated, to improve the quality of FM data and reduce operational costs.
- QFM's Dynamic Form Design, is a one-stop solution for creating bespoke forms and checklists to facilitate FM data gathering for field-based surveys, inspections and audits. By enabling the gathering of vital data information and collating feedback, dynamic forms can be utilised to support improved service delivery, maintenance and equipment replacement decisions, as well as improved compliance and monitoring.
- QFM has newly enriched Resource Scheduler functionality, with auto-allocation function capabilities. When a job is logged on QFM the system, automatically assigns the best operative to attend a job based on selected criteria, such as skills, location and availability. It can allocate operatives for multiple jobs simultaneously, saving time and improving help desk efficiency.
- QFM Room Bookings software, which streamlines the management of meeting and conference rooms, visitors, AV equipment, hospitality and other shared services. QFM now provides the ability to synchronise with Microsoft Outlook, allowing the user to search, view room availability, create and cancel bookings, send invitations and amend bookings in real-time, to improve workplace efficiency
Service Works is also offering a complimentary FM Software Advisory Pack designed to assist those looking to implement FM software. The pack includes:
- Guide to Buying FM Software
- Building a Business Case Template
- Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
Verizon Connect is the world's leading mobile technology
platform, guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimising and
revolutionising the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our
full suite of industry-defining solutions and services help enterprises work
safer, smarter, more efficiently and more compliant.
is our software solution for mobile workflow management, reporting, tracking
and invoicing. It has been designed and developed by our in-house software team
and is a Web App for Office PC users and a Smartphone App that instantly
synchronises the paperwork of office and field based teams, transforming the
distribution, management and time frames of jobs, paperwork and invoicing. We
work in a number of diverse industries including facilities management, fire safety
& testing, winter maintenance, plumbing and heating, grounds maintenance,
security, air and refrigeration, electrical contractors, contract cleaning,
internal maintenance and more. We are continually breaking into new industries.
Workpal is all about efficiency. It's about giving our clients the ability to provide field workers the right information at the right location at the right time. A more efficient workforce means that our clients work load is completed more effectively and consistently, with enhanced quality of service. The result – more productive workforce, greater customer satisfaction, better bottom line performance.
WorkPal keeps our clients mobile teams focused on their immediate priorities and gives them full access to their work schedule, job briefs, all necessary documentation and real time integration with back-office systems. It even allows field staff to work seamlessly, whether they have a network connection or not. Information automatically syncs back to the server when they come back into network coverage.