Our mission is to make sure you're ready
to deliver on yours. Accruent helps customers Shape, Drive, Manage and Control
their physical worlds.
Our software helps 10000+ customers globally to gain efficiencies from boardroom to control room, by optimising processes, reducing cost and maximising value across their real estate, facilities and assets.
We are a leading global Software provider delivering optimal visibility and control over your facilities, assets and those servicing them. Our configurable, modular solutions manage the breadth of facilities/asset maintenance, compliance, equipment monitoring/control, mobile workforce management, energy and sustainability as well solutions for project management, lease administration and capital planning. Accruent's technology delivers advanced analytics, reporting, real-time dashboards and alerting to deliver actionable information, in conjunction with advanced workflow functionality to manage process, performance, cost and compliance. This functionality is delivered on our secure, scalable and highly configurable platform, easily accessed by multiple users, whether desk-based or mobile.
Facilities/Asset Maintenance Management: vx Maintain manages the full workflow related to reactive and planned preventative maintenance, from work order creation and dispatch to completion, invoicing, approval and financial system integration. Verisae provides unparalleled, enterprise-wide visibility and control over assets, facilities and contractors, including managing compliance and related documentation.
Mobile Workforce Management: vx Field provides end-to-end service delivery functionality to optimise scheduling, dispatch and performance of simple and complex jobs in accordance with your business objectives. The solution delivers intelligent work allocation, resource scheduling and performance management, together with integrated parts and inventory management.
Energy Management: vx Conserve provides comprehensive functionality for energy data capture and analysis in conjunction with wider facility, equipment and environmental data. In addition to flexible reporting and live mobile dashboard visibility, Verisae also employs its business rules engine for automated energy alerting and configurable workflow to manage to resolution, including supporting analytical tools.
Remote Monitoring & Control: vxObserve provides remote monitoring and control of multiple equipment types, delivering maintenance and energy efficiencies. Verisae's advanced business rules engine provides: real-time alerting; alarm management/triage for optimised reactive maintenance; analytics to predict issues and trigger proactive response; and control actions functionality to initiate remote setpoint and schedule changes. Configurable workflow triggers automated notifications, bureau and site interaction and/or automated work order generation. Supporting tools enable drill-down analysis and remote diagnosis/resolution.
Capital, Space, Environment, Lease & Project Management. Accruent/Verisae provides a range of software products and services covering the breadth of real estate and facilities management including software for: assessing capital needs and prioritising spend; space management and related analytics; monitoring and reporting environmental/carbon emissions; lease administration and accounting; as well as comprehensive project & programme management tools.
BigChange by name, BigChange by nature! BigChange is an established force in mobile workforce management, offering a system that transforms the way companies manage their mobile operations. JobWatch from BigChange is the paperless way to plan, manage, schedule and track any mobile workforce. This powerful all-in-one Mobile Workforce Management enables companies to can manage their entire operation, from quote all the way through to invoice.
Being both modern in design and user-friendly, Accordant has quickly become the world's most advanced workspace management system on the market. Without the restriction of a per-user license, your whole team can quickly get involved to keep your data accurate and current. Prior to implementing the Accordant system, alot of our clients were struggling with managing occupancy information, keeping up-to-date with floor plan changes and battling with othe IWMS systems which were not user-friendly and labour intensive to get results. Our clients now have an interactive system, which is easy to deploy and use, can be shared between many roles within the company and immediately has accurate information available in just a few clicks.
Cognito iQ Mobile is a cloud-based platform that enables businesses with mobile workforces to plan, execute and monitor field performance. Using a standard API the intelligent mobile workflow seamlessly guides field workers through tasks, with an easy to use intuitive workflow, available on any mobile device.
Using decision-tree logic to guide workers through tasks, the workflow adapts according to the data entered - that's the intelligent bit. As data is gathered about each shift it connects workers in the field with the back office in real time, with a constant flow of information between the field and core business systems.
Real-time data from the field is presented by Cognito iQ OPA (Operational Performance Analytics) in a series of easy to understand dashboards, providing the ability to drill down into granular detail and enable service transformation and enhanced performance of the workforce, by understanding your service organisation at every level including:
You can then compare past and current performance levels in order to identify:
· Gaps in process
· Regional and seasonal trends
· Best (and worst) employee performance
· How today's data compares with historic performance
· The impact of changes and improvements
Cognito iQ OPA is also available as a stand-alone product to integrate with other mobility systems.
Commusoft is the all-in-one software solution for managing field service businesses. From first contact to final payment and beyond, Commusoft streamlines and centralises every process involved in running a successful and profitable business.
The cloud-based software runs from anywhere on any device, even without an internet connection. The moment your engineers are back online, every action and piece of data syncs across the system. No more not knowing where your workforce is or being tied to a desk in the office.
See how much time you could save and revenue you could generate with powerful job management software from Commusoft.
State-of-the-Art Tablet and iPad Carrying Solutions for Field, Facility, and Service Teams: Our products allow users to carry their mobile devices 'Hands Free' by securing it to the hip when not in use (just like any other tool). This Increases Safety, Enhances Productivity, and Saves $$$ on Dropped and Broken Devices. Visit www.MobileTechGear.com to learn more.
Flexicount is a
new people counting solution developed specifically for the facilities
management sector. It comprises a series of non-intrusive hardware sensors with
alerts and reporting in our cloud-based portal, all designed to help facilities
managers perform more efficiently, by giving them the real-time data they
Real-time usage is delivered to the cloud via 3G, enabling service providers to tailor their resources more accurately, delivering a better and more transparent service, whilst simultaneously reducing costs. Using heatmaps, managers can determine which areas need the most attention and accrue longer-term information for planned preventative maintenance projects.
The system's non-intrusive installation process is a first for the footfall counting market; the sensors are installed via a simple adhesive strip that requires no drilling and no cabling.
This ‘light touch' means we can be producing data for customers within an hour of fitting, eliminating the hassle, disruption, and delays that often comes with new workplace technology. Recognising that facilities managers are rarely based at a desk, we also incorporate mobile alerts which trigger once a pre-determined footfall threshold has been reached. This feature not only gives users greater flexibility when going about their day, but also allows them to be more responsive to issues.
Glendale is a national green space management service provider operating in both the public and private sectors. The company delivers grounds maintenance, arboriculture, gritting & snow clearance, soft landscaping, landscape design & large tree supply, plant & relocation services.
HottScan GmbH & Co. KG is a subsidiary of the well-known company Hottgenroth group based in Cologne, Germany.
The Hottgenroth group develops, sells and supports practical software tools in the fields of engineering, simulation, compliance-verification and financial justification of building services and renewable energy systems. Our software is used by architects, building services engineers and energy consultants.
The product HottScan HS-1 room scanner broadens the Hottgenroth group's product range by introducing another ground-breaking new approach to 3D room modelling. The HottScan room-scanner takes a 360° panoramic picture in high-definition and makes precise laser measurements at the same time in less than 2 minutes per room. Thanks to state-of-the-art data acquisition capture technology and modelling techniques, the system requires fewer laser-point values than conventional laser scanners.
The export and processing in several file formats (DWG, DXF and Collada) is possible a convenient way.
PODFather offers the ultimate system for mobile
workforce management in any field service business. Our paperless solution
allows you to process jobs from quote to invoice in a faster, cheaper and more
accurate way than ever before. No more endless paperwork and no
more stress of misplacing or losing job sheets. With PODFather it is all done
electronically to save you time and effort so you can take on more jobs, expand
your network and improve your customer service while doing it. The system is
flexible to fit any business and any sector, so we're guaranteed to meet your
company's needs. Head over to our stand and we will show you how PODFather can
help your business thrive.
SWG to Showcase the Latest in FM and Workplace
Technology at the Facilities Show
International technology provider, Service Works Global (SWG) will be exhibiting on at this years' Facilities Show, showcasing their flagship facilities, property, space and workplace management software application, QFM.
QFM, comprises a suite of web and mobile-enabled modular management tools, with a fully integrated mobile app, is proven to optimise the efficiency of assets, buildings and services, enabling measurable cost savings. The software is underpinned by expert consultancy services in CAFM (computer-aided facilities management), space management and BIM (building information modelling).
Here are some reasons why you should visit SWG on stand P750 at the show:
- With FMs faced with the difficult task of ensuring their premises are running smoothly and safely, QFMs Compliance Management module, helps to ensure that your business is not falling foul of its legal and regulatory obligations. It centralises all relevant information and provides automated reminders and reports to ensure critical dates and deadlines are not missed. The cost of non-compliance to health and safety regulations can lead to fines, prison or even death, so finding a system to manage this is imperative. Learn how QFM can help your business overcome this risk.
- BIM is big news and with the mandatory requirement of BIM Level 2 on all UK public sector contracts, it's a topic that should be high on FM's agenda. Our experienced team will be on hand to explain how space management software and BIM can be integrated, to improve the quality of FM data and reduce operational costs.
- QFM's Dynamic Form Design, is a one-stop solution for creating bespoke forms and checklists to facilitate FM data gathering for field-based surveys, inspections and audits. By enabling the gathering of vital data information and collating feedback, dynamic forms can be utilised to support improved service delivery, maintenance and equipment replacement decisions, as well as improved compliance and monitoring.
- QFM has newly enriched Resource Scheduler functionality, with auto-allocation function capabilities. When a job is logged on QFM the system, automatically assigns the best operative to attend a job based on selected criteria, such as skills, location and availability. It can allocate operatives for multiple jobs simultaneously, saving time and improving help desk efficiency.
- QFM Room Bookings software, which streamlines the management of meeting and conference rooms, visitors, AV equipment, hospitality and other shared services. QFM now provides the ability to synchronise with Microsoft Outlook, allowing the user to search, view room availability, create and cancel bookings, send invitations and amend bookings in real-time, to improve workplace efficiency
Service Works is also offering a complimentary FM Software Advisory Pack designed to assist those looking to implement FM software. The pack includes:
- Guide to Buying FM Software
- Building a Business Case Template
- Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
ODC Private Limited the developer of eFACiLiTY is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner - founded in 1998
with headquarters in India and operational offices in Malaysia, USA and UAE.
Since its inception, SIERRA has steadily established itself as one of the
leaders in providing IT solutions for top enterprises; proficient in Hardware
Integration / Automation technologies, Enterprise Software Development, Custom
Software Development, Web and Mobile Applications development for customers
SIERRA's eFACiLiTY Building where our software development centre is operating from is rated as the World's 2nd highest and India's highest ranking Green Building rated by GBCI under LEED NC v2009. This is also the greenest software development centre in the world.
eFACiLiTY® – Web based Enterprise Facility Management Software is a modular facilities management system and is critical for managing any large infrastructure like office buildings, data centers, hospital / hotel buildings, retail malls, green buildings, residential complexes, airports, government buildings etc., for end-to-end facility management needs.
eFACiLiTY® is an innovative enterprise level technology product, purpose-built to help facility managers to seamlessly track and monitor complex processes, automate facility operations, provide management dashboards for critical analysis and enable enterprise wide control in the most efficient way.
eFACiLiTY® – BMS/BAS Integration
eFACiLiTY® integrates seamlessly with popular Building Management Systems (BMS) / Building Automation Systems (BAS) like the Tridium's Niagara Framework, Siemens' Desigo Insight, Schneider's TAC Vista and Ion, Carrier Race's WebCTRL, Honeywell's EBI, Azbil's savic-net FX, TRANE's Tracer ES, Johnson Controls, Beckhoff, Delta Loytec etc.
Functionalities achieved by integrating eFACiLiTY with any BMS / BAS systems:
- Fault and Warning Alarms based Work Order Triggering
- Readings based preventive maintenance
- Predictive maintenance based on the parameters breach, excessive consumption (unusual spike)
- Switching HVAC / Lighting in Conference / Meeting Rooms
- Automated Tenant Billing
- Dashboard for energy meter readings for electricity, water, gas, chilled water etc.
- BMS Mapping and lots more.
- 2 Decades of successful operations
- Technology Superiority
- World class & scalable infrastructure
- Domain expertise
- 200+ Strong committed team
- 20+ Fortune 500 customers
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile Applications Development
- Offshore Development Services
- Software Support Services
- End-to-end IT turnkey Solutions
- Enterprise Software Products
Primarily designed to assist the technicians and facility managers to efficiently perform their tasks on-the go! This fully integrated app with custom set alerts for maintenance activities, assigned worked orders etc., the chances of missing out on any deadlines is bleak. Break the pattern of operating in silos, and build the habit of working in an integrated environment.
- Smart Building Controls
- Asset Tracking
- Work Order Processing
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Helpdesk Calls
- Mail room Management
- Facility Booking System
- Meter Readings
- Canteen Management
- Enterprise Asset Management / CMMS related Modules - Automates your Asset Management, Work Order Management, Contract Management & inventory Management
- Help Desk / Knowledge Base - A full-fledged helpdesk to manage the small & large helpdesk operations
- Space Management - Manages Space Inventory, tracks occupancy for utilization analysis, Department / project wise occupancy analysis and charge backs
- Facility Booking - Meeting / Conference Room booking
- Visitor Management - Screening & Security, streamlines guests and visitors.
- Time & Attendance - Roster Generation, Leave Management, Exception Handling
- Tenant Billing System - Automated billing of services by integrating with Building Management Systems (BMS), Smart meters etc.
- eFACiLiTY Mobile - works on devices like Mobile Phones, PDAs and Tablets running on iOS and Android platforms
- Energy Dashboards - provides intuitive management dashboards to monitor Energy Utilization, Water Consumption, Solar Power generation and Monetary Savings
- BMS/BAS Integration - eFACiLiTY® integrates seamlessly with popular Building Management Systems (BMS) / Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Travel Requests - to track and manage all travel related requests like air ticket reservation, visa processing, foreign currency purchase, hotel reservations, car rentals and many more
- Mail Room Management - to keep in track of the Outgoing and Incoming Consignments
- Workflow Engine - manage and execute complex workflows involving multi-level approvals, rule based branching etc.
- Canteen Management - manage canteen and kitchen operations, Integration with Access Control System to capture and update the Meal Count details against an employee for payroll processing
- Human Resource Management - Maintain employee profiles, scheduling targeted skill development programs, Dashboards displaying upcoming events, announcements, news and other key events
- Payroll Management System - Complete Employee History, Monthly Department-wise Salary Abstract for Accounts Departments, Auto Salary Slip Generation, EPF Registers, Loans / Advances Management, Complete Statutory Reports for Government Agencies
eFACiLiTY® is Developed using Microsoft Technologies and supports both MS SQL and Oracle databases and is completely a web-based software that can work on all major browsers and the software is customizable to individual requirements.
Smart Space UK Instant BuildingsOur mission is to ensure we deliver what is best for our customer and NOT just what suits us.Smart Space Instant Buildings provides fast and cost-effective solutions for a whole range of industrial and commercial applications. The company has evolved and developed over the years since its inception in 1985, but the underlying premise has always been to give you the building best suited to you.
British Made, British Based, British OwnedThe business is independently owned and operated in Britain. One of the main advantages of working with Smart Space is that you get the benefit of years of experience from our team.
We are fairly unusual in this industry in that our staff are all directly employed by us; the Smart Space team currently numbers more than 30 and are structured into specialist areas to ensure that our customers are always given the best possible service and support.
As the industry has progressed, particularly in areas such as Health and Safety and CDM regulations, so has Smart Space. We ensure that we work to regulatory standards and work closely with the customers to conform to their own working practices.
SquareFM recognises that organisations are under significant pressure to keep their services high performing whilst identifying ways to cut costs. We believe that effective Facilities Management with the correct platform and the right partners enables both. We believe that there has to be a far better way of keeping buildings compliant and well maintained. This should not come at a cost premium, it should be achievable while reducing budget spend and with as little effort from building occupants and building managers as possible. We aim to achieve 100% compliance across all disciplines within your built environment. SquareFM's unique software will allow you to reduce time managing Reactive, Planned and Compliance Jobs. SquareFM will provide you with the confidence that the buildings you manage and/or occupy along with their associated systems are being maintained to the highest possible standard. Absolute transparency is at the core of our software and business philosophy.
Verizon Connect is the world's leading mobile technology
platform, guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimising and
revolutionising the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our
full suite of industry-defining solutions and services help enterprises work
safer, smarter, more efficiently and more compliant.
is our software solution for mobile workflow management, reporting, tracking
and invoicing. It has been designed and developed by our in-house software team
and is a Web App for Office PC users and a Smartphone App that instantly
synchronises the paperwork of office and field based teams, transforming the
distribution, management and time frames of jobs, paperwork and invoicing. We
work in a number of diverse industries including facilities management, fire safety
& testing, winter maintenance, plumbing and heating, grounds maintenance,
security, air and refrigeration, electrical contractors, contract cleaning,
internal maintenance and more. We are continually breaking into new industries.
Workpal is all about efficiency. It's about giving our clients the ability to provide field workers the right information at the right location at the right time. A more efficient workforce means that our clients work load is completed more effectively and consistently, with enhanced quality of service. The result – more productive workforce, greater customer satisfaction, better bottom line performance.
WorkPal keeps our clients mobile teams focused on their immediate priorities and gives them full access to their work schedule, job briefs, all necessary documentation and real time integration with back-office systems. It even allows field staff to work seamlessly, whether they have a network connection or not. Information automatically syncs back to the server when they come back into network coverage.