Founded in 2006, GingerWhite rents contemporary art to offices and businesses. We provide a complete service, from helping select suitable art for your business type/space, to delivery and installation. Choose from our collection of originals, limited edition prints and framed photography. Weekly rental prices from just £1.50 per piece of artwork. Visit www.rentandrotateart.co.uk
Life is too short for empty or dull walls
Artwork should brighten up the everyday places where we all
work and visit; and not just be restricted to galleries or exhibitions. With our uplifting modern collection of high
quality paintings, limited edition prints and stylish photography, it's time to
turn some heads, stir your staff and impress your customers.
Don't we all need a change of scenery now and again?
That's why every 6, 12 or 24 months, using GingerWhite's
unique "Rent & Rotate Art"™ rental service, you can pick a brand
new art display which our team will install for you. We promote art from a wide range of contemporary artists.
Our motto is good quality striking art at sensible prices with weekly rental
prices from just £1.50 per piece of artwork.
Our office art customers stand out from the crowd
We rent art to large and small clients in a variety of
sectors, including financial, property, leisure, health, media, IT &
communications, and local government. See examples clients here: https://rentandrotateart.co.uk/pages/our-customers
Why display office art?
- impress your office visitors and clients
- make a positive statement about you and your business
- motivate your staff, with a refreshing & inspiring
environment ("office art could raise productivity by up to 30%”
12-year experiment run by workplace psychologist Dr Craig Knight)
- office art provides a positive talking point, to liven up
- reward and help retain your staff, and attract new talent ("68% of employees place increasing importance on the
look and feel of their workplaces” The Modern Workplace Report, 2018)
- art is good for the soul and adds character to your
- do your bit to support artists and promote new talent
- go on, be different, stand out from the crowd!
Why rent artwork instead of buying art?
- freedom - no need to purchase art, only to then be stuck
with the same tired artwork for years
- we all need a change of scenery every now & again to
break the routine
- renting office art gives you the flexibility to regularly
switch the artwork on your office walls
- cashflow friendly, with no up-front art purchase costs
- art rental is tax efficient as payments are offset against
business revenue and have no tax liability (compared with being a capital
outlay when buying office artwork)
- easier to budget, with art rental payments spread over time
- renting art avoids ongoing depreciation costs of art
Why rent office art with GingerWhite?
- we work with a huge variety of talented artists, so we can
offer you a fantastic range of uplifting themes and styles
- good value for money - with GingerWhite's Rent & Rotate
Art™ service, annual art rental costs are a fraction of the equivalent purchase
- rest assurred - we vet all office artwork, so you're
confident it's high quality and not offensive or explicit in nature.
- maximum choice - you choose art from our online gallery; or
we can help recommend office artwork suitable for your business and space; or
even let your staff have a say using our online art voting tool.
- rental specialists - founded in 2006, we are the leading
office art rental provider in the UK
- we're friendly, approachable and down-to-earth people
- hassle free - we take care of everything from selection
(made easy with our on-line tools), delivery (with our own professional team)
and installation (quick & clean changeovers using our
optionalpicture hanging rail system)