Enhance your knowledge in the Facilities Management Theatre
Stay on top of the industry with a free programme of presentations, panel discussions and seminars. Cover the hottest topics within facilities management, including office moves & refurbs, smart buildings, flexible working, threats to property portfolios, what Brexit means for FM and leadership.
- Day 1 will focus on Workplace
- Day 2 will focus on Productivity
- Day 3 will focus on People
Discover workplace technology in Smart Buildings Expo's Educate
A new addition to Facilities Show, the Smart Buildings Expo seminar theatre, called Educate, will give you the chance to hear from thought leaders on the benefits of smart buildings and workplace technology. Different FM’s will be at different stages of adopting workplace technology. So, this seminar programme will cover retro-fitting, advice on where to start and common pitfalls.
Smart Buildings Expo comprises of 3 features:
- Educate - A packed seminar programme
- Experience - A 196m2 interactive replica of a smart office
- Consult - Pre-arranged meetings for independent smart buildings advice
Learn wellbeing tactics in the Workplace Wellbeing Theatre
Wellbeing is quickly becoming a core offering for employees. The correlation between positive mental health and productivity is clear. But in today's climate, your solutions need to stem beyond free fruit. Get to grips with how you can cultivate a culture of wellbeing within your company, with case-studies, seminars and useful tricks you can begin implementing immediately. Topics will cover:
- The mental health agenda in 2019
- How to support employee mental health
- Workplace design's impact on productivity and wellbeing
The Workplace Wellbeing Theatre is part of the brand new Workplace Wellbeing Show, where you'll be able to speak to wellbeing solution suppliers and source cost-effective products for your business.