What's on at Facilities Show 2020?
Facilities managers and commercial real estate managers have never faced more opportunities and challenges, as our workplaces continue to evolve. This is particularly so in terms of regulatory requirements, cultural shifts against the backdrop of a global climate movement, and the new Environment Bill. Is this a time for ideology or vision in your company’s approach to FM?
Discover how facilities management can respond with a seminar programme dedicated to the theme of sustainability, brought to you in conjunction with The Carbon Trust and IEMA. Whether you are an agenda-setter or novice in the field of sustainability, the show will connect you with leaders, peers and suppliers to promote a greener future for the sector.
Enhance your FM knowledge at the comprehensive seminar programme
The seminar programme will cover the key regulatory requirements arising from the new Environment Bill, including but not limited to waste management, carbon reduction and the path to net zero carbon.
With a majority government newly installed in the UK, our seminar programme will anticipate policy developments concerning the workforce and workplaces.
Hear from household names about innovations they are bringing to modern workspaces, whether new-build or from existing building stock.
What format will the content be delivered in?
Experience a variety of session formats in the Facilities Management Theatre, with prominent panels including the FMJ Debate, and authoritative double-acts including policy leads with legal experts.
New for 2020, visit our dedicated Sustainability Hub to interact with the teams from The Carbon Trust and IEMA. Ask questions, pursue the right credentials, and make your company’s approach to sustainability more sure-footed—and maybe be inspired to get on the front-foot if you’re not there already.
Hear from speakers and thought leaders
- This year’s FMJ Debate, from Facilities Show and FMJ Editor Sara Bean, locks on to “Skills for Future FM”—expect a visionary exchange of views from TFM leaders managing large and diverse FM operators, along with Sofie Hooper, Head of Policy at IWFM.
- Martin Baxter, Executive Director – Policy at IEMA will be joined by environmental law expert Simon Colvin (Partner, Weightmans) to highlight what the new Environment Bill means for FMs, real estate professionals and boardroom colleagues.
- The Carbon Trust will be presenting two seminars: hear from Sarah Laidler on strategies for reducing plastic waste; and Tiphaine Aries on new frontiers in corporate sustainability leadership.
- Andy Lewry from Focus FM chairs a panel on the pathway to net-zero carbon, with panellists including Paul Lynch from Vinci.
- In addition, hear from luminaries at leading FM companies including CBRE, Dyson, Planon and Ricoh.