Be part of the largest global gathering of FMs this June in London
Every year, facilities management professionals from across the globe descend upon ExCeL London to source innovative solutions, identify new suppliers and build new relationships. At Facilities Show you have the opportunity to network with like-minded peers, discuss the industry’s hottest topics, keep up-to-date with legislation and position yourself at the forefront of facilities management.
In association with the Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management and CBRE, Facilities Show 2019 attracts inspirational speakers, contractors and individuals. It champions the industry, changes perceptions, drives excellence and pioneers leadership.
Smart Buildings Expo
New to 2019, Smart Buildings Expo will showcase the latest developments in smart building technology under three strands: Experience, Educate and Consult.
- Experience: a full-size interactive replica of a smart office, designed in collaboration with Master Systems Integrators Vanti.
- Educate: panels and presentations on the power of implementing technology with your assets.
- Consult: manned by experts in various aspects smart buildings, offering you impartial advice to help you find the right solution.
Workplace Wellbeing Show
A dedicated zone promoting workplace wellbeing, featuring the Wellbeing Theatre, the Healthy Eating Café and the Wellness Wall.
Wellbeing Theatre: relevant content for FMs, HR professionals and H&S practitioners eager to improve the wellbeing of their workforces.
Healthy Eating Café: salad boxes and delicious protein power bowls to promote healthy eating in the workplace.
Wellness Wall: experts from IWFM share ideas on how to encourage workplace wellbeing.
The Facilities Management Theatre
Back due to popular demand, this seminar theatre will be jam-packed with FM know-how plus real-world case studies across maintenance, workforce issues, workplace design and sustainability.
Facilities Games Arcade
A hugely popular feature since its launch in 2017. Relax and have fun, kick-back and enjoy some friendly competition with your FM peers. New to this year is Scalextric!
New to 2019: practice your swing against fellow professionals and put your name in lights on the leaderboard.
VIP Lounge and FM Bar
You're spoilt for choice when it comes to networking at Facilities Show. Venues include the FM Bar, where you can enjoy a few beers with your peers, and the VIP Lounge, the perfect place to make new business connections in a relaxed environment, or simply to get some work done.
1:2:1 Meetings Programme
Search for and connect with other visitors and exhibitors, manage your schedule and generate new business with this complimentary matchmaking tool:
- Learn about new products and solutions at pre-arranged meetings with exhibitors
- Meet only the people you really need to by searching thousands of contacts by job title, products, sector and more
- Make the most of your time at the show and open the door to new business opportunities
Inspirational Speakers Programme
Facilities Show will once again welcome a new set of inspirational speakers – stay tuned for announcements!
Last year, we welcomed a stellar line-up, including comedian and mental health expert Ruby Wax, former army officer Nicky Moffat and Rugby World Cup-winning coach Sir Clive Woodward, who delivered fascinating talks on the need for positive professional environments, communications, conditions and challenges and sustaining and growing a healthy, happy, high-achieving workforce.
- Ruby Wax combined expert psychological insight with her trademark wit and humour, helping individuals and groups understand how to create an open, honest and successful workplace culture
- Former England manager Clive Woodward, discussed the key attributes needed to create a winning team on and off the pitch – with applications beyond Rugby Union
- Nicky Moffat applied the lessons from thirty years of experience in leadership roles within the British Army, giving her perspective on strong leadership through a tried and tested methodology.