Productivity in business is key. However, in spite of a deluge of innovations designed to stimulate productivity growth, all the evidence has shown a marked decrease.
So what are business leaders doing to stall this decline, and how is work changing to better accommodate new technology, and better facilitate employee satisfaction?
This report analyses the feedback of 2,400 UK workers across a broad range of sectors to find out the state of British workplaces, and find out what’s working and what’s not when it comes to productivity.
This report covers:
- Pressure on property portfolios
- The role of Facilities Management
- Workplace investment priorities
- Breaking down the business support silos
- The role of big data and analytics
- The impact of wellbeing and sustainability
Download now to find out more.